Sunday, August 7, 2011

Twins

Didn't you always want to have a twin when you were little? Someone you could share your deepest, darkest secrets with; someone who would love you no matter what? Sure, I had a sister but being that she was 2 years older than me, the only secret that she wanted to share with me was that I annoyed her.

Recently I photographed a set of twins who made me wish I had a twin all over again! These beautiful girls are seven years-old and missing 4 front teeth between them. Although they are completely different in looks and personality, they share a special bond. It's a twin thing I guess. Their love and patience for each other is evident and they just seem to melt together when they're laughing and playing.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from their shoot. Enjoy!











































































No comments:

Post a Comment