Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What are little boys made of?

I discovered the answer to this question at a recent Forsyth Park shoot. Timmy and Joey are the exceptionally cute 2 and 1 year-olds that I photographed. They are everything that little boys are supposed to be; rough, tough, joyful and busy. The moment that these little ones were released from their stroller, the race began (in different directions, of course). Luckily I was wearing comfortable shoes and was able to capture their play with airplanes, buckets, swings and even the water fountain. I also was able to get one (just one) adorable picture of them sitting together.  Even though it was only one picture of them sitting together, I consider it a win.

So what is the answer to the age-old question, "What are little boys made of?".  It's energy!






































No comments:

Post a Comment